

This is what we started with. Just a piece of cement.

After arranging, rearranging, and hanging a lot of clothes... this was the final product.
So it was me...
Kirsten...

Mindy...
Abbey...

and Megan (owner and fabulous designer of the clothes)
And can't forget Danny, Megans husband, who helped set up and take down, but most importantly, brought us lunch every day!
In Vegas I did some things I have never done before...
Here's my list
1. Rode in a taxi...
more than once!
2. Ran on the strip...
Kirsten and I went running in the mornings and ran down the strip, so much fun!
3. Saw Kirstens boobs...
Sounds kind of weird, I know, but one morning when we were laying out by the pool, Kirsten fell asleep and forgot she had untied her suit. Well, when she woke up, she sat straight up, realized her top was off so leaned back to pull it on and the chair tipped over scaring her out of her mind! All day, going to the bathroom...eating...I would just remember this and see it over in my head and would just start laughing. Still do...was SO funny!
4. Went to a dance club...
(Never been done before) The coolest thing about it is that I ended up dancing the mambo with the hip-hop dancer that worked there. His job was to get people to dance and I am not shy, so I danced. We were the only people on the dance floor dancing and everyone was watching us. Oh my gosh! So much fun!
5. Job offer
Well, after my experience dancing the mambo, the manager of the club came up and asked me
1, if I was a professional and 2, would I like a job?
SCORE!
I had to decline, only because I didn't live in Vegas :)
Can you picture me dancing in a cage?!?
(don't answer that!)
So there you have it. Five things I had never done before that I did in Vegas. What happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas! I put it on the blog!




0 comments:
Post a Comment